English welcome..



"Coming Soon”…..

Quite enigmatic isn’t ? More seriously, what is coming soon ? You can see inside the letters what shall be released next month in October 2016 : An Aprilia Tuono v4 Aprc 2014 that I have customized into a café-racer. I will not regularly display pictures of what i am doing or what i am planning to do but only final specs versions (of this first project, then hopefully followed by others).

What was the reason to have chosen an Aprilia Tuono ? First this is my daily commuter so that made sense to use the bike I know the most. Secondly, I have a special relationship with Aprilia : I still remember my first sport bike which was a magnificient Rsv-r 1000r monoposto, I feel close as well to their DNA (Italian exclusivity, sportiness, efficiency and even flashy colors if you remember some of them) and i like that most of Aprilia enthusiasts are simply enthusiast, not fanatics. Thirdly, i know the best dealer to take care of my bike and guess what, he is an Aprilia dealer...

When I say “I have customized” is not really correct as in fact I count on some "artists" to do what I have in mind. The first one is certainly my bike dealer (“Profil Moto – 74”) who i would like especially here to thank for his support and professionalism all over the years I know them since (Yes Florent you are the one I am thinking of).  The other "artists" i am working with shall be introduced once final bike(s) version will be released.

“Le Week-End De Course”

That could be translated by “The Racing Week-end” but here we are missing the double sense in French of the word “course” which can be understood as race or errand. So where does this name come from ? Back in 2004 my plan was to launch a (real) boutique where several atmospheres could exist in a single place : Clothes (tshirts, pants…) but as well gloves, helmets, Tv (Sbk and Motogp races), coffee and quick food service. The name of the boutique was planned to be “Le Week-End De Course” however financial issues did not let me go through. But here we go again : This is not the name of a boutique anymore but this is now my name for everything related to bikes and specially related to this blog.

I am looking forward to have all your opinion once final projects will be shown on this blog. Please be welcomed to send me messages or queries i will always do my best to answer.

See you soon ?



Commentaires